Care & Maintenance
- Remove jewelry while bathing, showering, and swimming.
- Avoid direct contact with perfume, body lotions, hair sprays, and other chemicals.
- Remove jewelry before engaging in manual labor and any activities that could subject the stones/ jewelry to rough treatment.
- Make sure all jewelry is clean and dry before storing it.
How To Clean?
- Wipe after wear with a clean, soft, lightly damp cloth.
- A polishing cloth can be used to remove tarnish from silver.
Storing tarnished jewelry next to untarnished jewelry can end up causing both pieces to tarnish faster, so take care to remove tarnish from the jewelry before putting it away.
How To Store?
Jewelry should be stored flat and separately in an air-tight box or pouch.
Multi-level jewelry boxes with drawers and dividers are helpful for storage. The inside should be lined with fabric so your jewelry can rest gently, and you can toss it in without worrying about damaging it.
Do not expose your precious gems or metals to extreme temperatures, such as in the bathroom or below an open window.
Make sure you keep your gemstones separate. A gem can scratch your other jewels depending on their hardness.
The most susceptible to tarnish is silver jewelry. Keep them at room temperature, away from direct sunlight, and ideally in a room with low humidity.
Keep earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and rings neatly organized and separate from one another.
Lastly, store your jewelry separately by type, regardless of how you store it, in order to prevent the metals from tarnishing when they come into contact.
Thank You For Your Purchase!